Monday, November 13, 2017

Oregon, Day Seven

Last day in Oregon: tomorrow we head for Idaho to visit my mom's mom and then on Wednesday we head back home. 

We took time for one last visit with great-grandma.  And for an all-cousins picture.  Except for Eli, who was too little (at 11 months) to sit with them.

We managed to include him anyway!


The cousins (sans Eli) with great-grandma.


And me with Grandma.  I am glad we got to visit, and I think she enjoyed it too.  But I am sad that this is almost certainly the last time I will see her.


Afterwards we took the kids to a playground for some long-overdue playtime.


There is no playground equipment that an active boy cannot make yet more challenging!


The cousins got along really well and had great fun playing together.  This trip was the first time they had met each other.


We even remembered to get a group photo!


No comments:

Blog Archive