Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Family Photo

The updated family picture is here!

I suppose this will probably become our tradition: we talked all year about getting a family photo professionally done, before the busy holiday time, but that still hasn't happened. Today we went to the children's breakfast at the college, and I asked a friend to take our picture before we got in line to see Santa. I hoped to get a good picture before anyone got cranky, and besides I wasn't too optimistic that either Ethan or Abbey would sit with Santa, even if we were there. And I was right: Ethan freaked out just being close to Santa, even on my lap. So the Santa picture, when it comes, will not be flattering to poor Ethan.

But we did get a good family picture. Note that no one is crying in this picture, unlike the 2009 photo.

No comments:

Blog Archive